Sunday, January 17, 2010

Same Mood.

i cnt cheer up myself tis week.
i noe tat eu are unhepi.
eu are busy.
so. less text vf mii.
i'm trying to cheer eu up.
i never care myself mood.
eu happy then i will happy oso.
its normal wert?
everyday. i hv ask ppl to send funny msg to mii.
if dun hv then i will type it by myself.
then send to eu.
for wat?
for ur smile.
juz a second, its enough.

16th JAN.
i hate tis day.
why? cuz i reli unlucky in this day.
i did sumting wrong during work.
get shoot.
then let ppl blame mii dun hv do report when i take beer to customer.
WT.....
I DID IT. I HV ADY TOLD THEM.
aiz.

then when i'm moody.
I juz hope tat i can go bek home early.
i wan text vf eu.
after i did wrong thing. i reli cnt act lyk nothing dere.
i dun hv smile to customer today.
i gt serve. but i serve by my moody face.
after work i straightly text eu. (b4 call dad come fetch mii.)
why i will text eu 1st? i blur. i oso dunno why.
automatic did it.

gt ur reply.
then text vf eu.
juz a few msg.
i text eu by short short word today.
cuz i reli no mood.
but eu dint realize it. hahax

i miss eu badly this few days.
i hope tat i can stop it.
but i reli cnt.
anywhere. Gambateh on ur UEC.
same as mii.
then dun keep moody.
dun lose ur smile.
rmb wat i told eu b4?
if 4gt then nvm oso.
cuz tats not important.
Keep Ur Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment